FrameWorks, a hospitality and corporate art and framing business headquartered in Miami, Florida is seeking a Customer Service & Sales Assistant.
This position will have growth opportunity as it will be a key part of our business expansion.
The primary responsibility is to build and develop relationships with prospects and customers such that they have an extraordinary experience with FrameWorks The position will include the management of new leads and coordinate sales presentations to new prospective clients. You will follow a prospect nurturing process housed within our CRM.
- Computer skills, Word, Excel, CRM, Slack, not required but a plus
- You love to bring order too a fast-laced, challenging environment
- You love being part of a team that is awesome
- Creator and maintainer of good energy with clients & colleagues alike
Compensation / Benefits
- Annual base salary, plus a commission package with no cap
- Health Insurance
- Paid vacation time
At FrameWorks we wake up every morning to do three specific things; first, to make our client’s lives not just more beautiful, but easier by producing truly superb framed art, on time and on budget; second, to develop and enhance the kind of relationships where both FrameWorks and our clients are enormously proud of what we achieved together; and third to celebrate our relationship by making a real difference in our world together.